Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   
Jasprit Singh

Jasprit Singh

5 Ratings
Ludhiana District Court
12 Years Experience
Practice Areas
Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Mutual Consent Divorce, Maintenance, Divorce, Child Custody, Appeals/Revision in High Court, Annulment of Marriage, Alimony, Adultery, Abortion, 498A
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Jasprit Singh has completed his law in 2007 and has been practicing judiciously and serving the legal fraternity in Punjab, specifically Ludhiana. He professionally deals with cases pertaining to all civil matters but over the years due to his growing reputation in resolving matrimonial issues, he has been focusing on matrimonial matters. Be it Divorce, Maintenance or Domestic Violence or IPC 498A. His strength is comprehending the needs of the client and providing with efficient quality work and legal information. He has always believed that a proper legal advice to a prospective client and Litigant can be given after considering the entire matter. He is mature and precise in identifying strength and weakness of the matter. His analytical, logical and client-friendly approach makes him a well-founded advocate for matrimonial matters.

Answers By Jasprit Singh

Sn. Subject Answer Created At
1 498A case after mutual divorce in USA Unfortunately yes. The father of your wife can file a 498A on you in India though you have... 09-07-2019 12:06 AM
2 Lower court didn't attach maintenance in muslim women protection of.. Dear Siraj, You wife had utilized the legal remedy available to her, you may do the same b... 03-07-2019 09:35 AM
3 Regarding child custody and visitation in divorce case Dear Amit, you issues can be resolved by claiming the relief under Guardian and Wards Act.... 03-07-2019 09:34 AM
4 Is quashed crpc 376 (in 2012 in hyd) can be reopened? Dear Raj, If your wife wants, she can certainly get the IPC 376 reopened even though it wa... 03-07-2019 09:32 AM
5 Advice for claiming daughter's current months maintenance You will need to file execution for arrears. You will need to show the court the hindrance... 02-07-2019 10:56 AM

Top Reviews