Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   
Manish Kumar Shukla

Manish Kumar Shukla

No Ratings
Chamber No. 5 Back Lane Of Election Office, Court Compound, Kanpur Nagar, Uttar Pradesh 208001
12 Years Experience
Practice Areas
Transfer Petition, Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Mutual Consent Divorce, Maintenance, Judicial Separation, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Child Custody, Caveat, Appeals/Revision in High Court, Annulment of Marriage, Alimony, 498A
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish kumar shukla is a Practicing Lawyer and has been hanlding the matrimonial cases with an experience of 11 years. He provides legal services in a variety of legal areas including, Criminal case, registration of property, M.A.C, family/matrimonial. He provides services in fair and transparent manner with result oriented approach. He is very supportive and friendly to his clients both professionally and ethically. He is consistent and precise in identifying strength and weakness of the matter. He has always believed that a proper legal advice to a prospective client and Litigant can be given after considering the entire matter.

Answers By Manish Kumar Shukla

Sn. Subject Answer Created At
1 False case Your sister in law probably has filed a criminal case against her husband and family. Your... 12-01-2020 07:16 PM
2 Cruelty yes. you can file 498 A after 7 years of marraige . There is no limitation ( time limit ) ... 12-01-2020 07:09 PM
3 Property and Maintenance from son. Yes, nishita Desai, you can ask for maintenance from your son under section 125 (1)(d) Cr.... 12-01-2020 06:58 PM
4 Maintenance from In-laws Yes, a daughter-in-law can claim maintenance from her In-laws after the death of her husba... 12-01-2020 06:53 PM
5 Maintenance Mr. If the husband is unemployed and the wife has the means of her own income, then the hu... 12-01-2020 06:49 PM

Top Reviews