Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   
Megha Batra

Megha Batra

5 Ratings
Chamber No.374,Western Wing, Tis Hazari Courts, Delhi
6 Years Experience
Practice Areas
Transfer Petition, Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Mutual Consent Divorce, Maintenance, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Child Custody, Appeals/Revision in High Court, Annulment of Marriage, Alimony, 498A
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Practicing as an advocate from last almost 6 years in criminal and matrimonial matters

Answers By Megha Batra

Sn. Subject Answer Created At
1 Husband keeps all my salary Hi, You have full right over your salary..he can't force you to keep with him.. In case ... 16-11-2019 01:23 AM
2 Maintenance from In-laws Yes, a daughter-in-law can claim maintenance from her In-laws after the death of her husba... 19-10-2019 06:31 AM
3 How much money do I have to pay for my children Amount of maintenance depends upon the court discretion upon the educational and maintainc... 02-10-2019 02:31 AM
4 Child Visitation You can file contempt petition along with the application for the visiting rights of ur ch... 30-09-2019 05:13 AM
5 Divorce case Anyone can file the divorce stating the incidents and grounds.consult a lawyer i. Detail f... 30-09-2019 05:10 AM

Top Reviews

Thanxs mam for reply And guide me the right path of law. Thxs alot mam.
5 Jun
Aarush Arora
She is quite understanding & helping advocate. She’s quite patient & listened to my query thoroughly & helped me out with best ways possible! Thank you very much ma’am:)
6 Jun
Thanks for your guidance !!
6 Jun
Kartikay Aggarwal
7 Sep