Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   
Mukul Girdhar

Mukul Girdhar

5 Ratings
110, Suneja Tower-2, District Centre, Janak Puri, New Delhi-58
4 Years Experience
Practice Areas
Transfer Petition, Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Mutual Consent Divorce, Maintenance, Judicial Separation, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Child Custody, Appeals/Revision in High Court, Alimony, Adultery, 498A
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Deliver end-to-end legal solutions with utmost dignity and ethics.

Answers By Mukul Girdhar

Sn. Subject Answer Created At
1 Is quashed crpc 376 (in 2012 in hyd) can be reopened? Hi Raj, It is the settled law that once the Quashing is done, it cannot be reopened. I ... 06-09-2019 06:28 AM
2 Solution Hi Pradeep, If an FIR has been registered against you under section 498-A, then you sho... 06-09-2019 05:40 AM
3 Two family court, two different orders Hi Prabhu, There are couple of facts you should also disclose like whether your wife is... 06-09-2019 03:02 AM
4 Wrong marriage date in FIR Hi Sumit, If the wrong dates are mentioned in the FIR, it will help you during every st... 26-07-2019 03:05 PM
5 Soluton Hi Udit, You should first take the anticipatory bail for yourself and for your family ... 26-07-2019 03:00 PM

Top Reviews