Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   
Rayabarapu Bixapathi

Rayabarapu Bixapathi

5 Ratings
# 16-6-155; Perukawada; Warangal Telangana 506002
14 Years Experience
Practice Areas
Transfer Petition, Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Mutual Consent Divorce, Muslim Law, Maintenance, Judicial Separation, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Christian Law, Child Custody, Caveat, Appeals/Revision in High Court, Annulment of Marriage, Alimony, Adultery, Abortion, 498A
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
I can deal civil criminal family accident cases

Answers By Rayabarapu Bixapathi

Sn. Subject Answer Created At
1 Cruelty Yes there is no bar to file complaint before police but that harrassment should be disclos... 04-06-2019 04:05 AM
2 False 498a complaint You can file those documents before court when cross examination of your wife or IO or on ... 04-06-2019 04:02 AM

Top Reviews