Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   


Transfer Petition in Supreme Court

Transfer Petition in Supreme Court in Rs 39,999/- In cases where both parties to the matrimonial dispute are residing in different cities, it is not uncommon for one party to file cases in his/ her jurisdiction. The other party, if so chooses can apply for a Transfer Petition u/s 24 and 25 of Civil Procedure Code in respective High Court or Supreme Court depending upon whether the two cities are in one state or in different states. Our partners have rich experience in handling such cases and have filed and defended suits of such kinds in Supreme Court and various courts of India. In case you are facing any such issue, you can contact us for the same.

Code: SC-39999


Free Legal Clinic is coming soon. All your matrimonial questions will be answered by our expert panel

Code: free100