Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   

Counter Transfer petition by wife

Wife filed FIR U/S 323, 377, 498a, 406. Current stage is charges framed u/s 323, 498a and 406. Now wife file transfer petition in HC to transfer from Gurgaon to chandigarh on the grounds of 6 months baby, danger of life. Can i stop transfer n what are chances of transfer. How much time will this process consume. And cost of advocate in HC.

Asked By : Sumit

Answers (1)

Dear Sumit, In such a scenario, where the baby is 6 months old, chances are that the High Court will transfer the case, until you can have a more sympathetic ground like health of your parents or any other disability due to job. Feel free to consult a chandigarh HC lawyer with complete details so that you can fight this transfer. Your Legal Friend, Arun

Similar questions

Hii, My wife filed a divorce case in Chennai because she is living there I am living in Delhi. I want to transfer my case from Chennai court to Delhi court. What is the procedure and how much time will it take?

Read More

I have initiated divorce proceedings against my husband in the district court. I have a child of 7 years. the court has asked me to bring my child to the court on every Saturday for my husband to visit him. But I fear all the counsellors are against me and favour my husband all the time and are trying to turn my child against me. Can I get my case transferred from the current court ?

Read More

My husband left me and now lives in Mumbai while I live in Eranakulam. My husband has filed a case against me in Mumbai. I cannot travel for every hearing to Mumbai. How can I get the case filed in Eranakulam.

Read More

Where can I find list of all courts in India ?

Read More