Call Helpline : +919953833355
WhatsAPP : +91-8287329115
Email :
Subscribe On   
Priyan. P. G.

Priyan. P. G.

5 Ratings
Devikripa, St. Marys College Road, Paramekkavu Desom
25 Years Experience
Practice Areas
Restitution of Conjugal Rights, Mutual Consent Divorce, Muslim Law, Maintenance, Judicial Separation, Domestic Violence, Divorce, Christian Law, Child Custody, Caveat, Annulment of Marriage, Alimony, Adultery, Abortion, 498A
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam
Practising as an advocate in Kerala. Areas of practice Family, Civil, Criminal, Financial, Consumer, MACT

Answers By Priyan. P. G.

Sn. Subject Answer Created At
1 Husband ran away next day of marriage Dear Anvi, You should file a police complaint against your husband for taking your jewelle... 14-06-2019 10:35 AM
2 Complaint against mother in law Dear Kiara, You can file a complaint against husbands relatives under DV act. You can also... 14-06-2019 10:32 AM
3 Legal remedies if wife's parents filed false cases Hello Shivanand, please dont come to India now and please concentrate on your work. If pos... 14-06-2019 10:04 AM
4 Legal action against husband for child custody Hello Saumya, File a police complaint first and ask the police to get the child handed ove... 14-06-2019 03:55 AM
5 Husband brought home a 17 year old girl Dear Banga, You can proceed against your husband under the provisions of Domestic Violence... 12-06-2019 08:42 PM

Top Reviews

Sir thanks for your valuable suggestions.. Now its hard to believe someone helped me on bases of humanity just for free on call for more than 1 hour. Now a days everyone is commercial but your unique sir. Thanks for ur patience and suggestion. Really your a professional sir. Once again thank you very much.
6 Jun
Aarush Arora
Very polite & helping lawyer he is.He suggested me with best points for my ongoing case.Highly obliged! Thank you sir ?
8 Jun